6 judicial recounts following the federal election have resulted in slightly different vote totals, but no changes in who was elected.
The judicial recount in Regina–Lewvan was terminated after the request for a recount was withdrawn.
Here are the changes in the plurality of votes in the other five recounts:
- Barrie–Springwater–Oro-Medonte – from 108 to 86 votes
- Hochelaga – from 541 to 500 votes
- Desnethé–Missinippi–Rivière Churchill – from 71 to 82 votes
- Montmagny–L’Islet–Kamouraska–Rivière-du-Loup – from 269 to 272 votes
- Edmonton Mill Woods – from 79 to 92 votes